Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist with medical office experience to support practices located throughout Loudoun County Virginia.
***MUST LIVE within a commutable distance (60 minutes or less) of Leesburg, Virginia to be considered.
- Prepare and maintain records of accounts receivable, including receipts, claims and overdue invoices.
- Processes refunds and related items as needed. Performs periodic and month-end balancing and reporting activities.
- Follow regulations, guideline and policies and procedures for billing multiple insurance lines.
- Provide customer service for patients and insurers to get claims paid.
Core Competencies:Team player, positive attitude, prioritization and organization skills as well as professional communication both verbal and written.
- Must have at least five years of medical billing experience
- Prior Customer Service experience
- Microsoft Excel, basic skills required
- Knowledge of medical billing, coding and collections
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits including employer sponsored health, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, 401(k) and profit sharing. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing healthcare organization that employs over 200 medical providers throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in over 100 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.