Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking an experienced medical assistant to support endoscopy in a busy digestive disease specialty practice in Alexandria, Virginia.
– Providing clinical support as needed to include:
– obtaining patient clinical vitals
– assisting the physician with general patient care and medical coding
– rooming patients
– cleaning and stocking exam rooms
– assisting front desk when needed
– Extensive clinical experience
– Trouble shooting ability – Problem solving skills
– EMR experience/computer expertise
– Familiarity with vaccines (pediatric and travel)
– Experience with inventory/stocking medical supplies
– Detail oriented
– Experience with staff scheduling
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Professional and able to work independently at time
– 2 years of clinical experience
– Experience with EMR system preferred but not required
– Experience in endoscopy a plus!
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. Employer sponsored medical, dental vision and 401k retirement plan benefits offered. Employer paid life and disability benefits and paid vacation and sick time. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving multi-specialty healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers that serve throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.