Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, has exciting employment opportunities for experienced Medical Assistants to support a busy practice in Sterling.
General Medical Assistant responsibilities include:
- Assisting Physician with clinical procedures
- Obtaining patient vital signs
- Assisting physician with general patient care and medical coding
- Cleaning and stocking exam rooms
- Assisting at the front desk
- Scheduling appointments; placing reminder calls
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must have strong clinical skills
- Must be able to work independently and on a team
- Must have problem solving skills
- EMR experience preferred (Pulse and/or ECW)
- Experience with inventory/stocking medical supplies
- Professional demeanor
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. Employer sponsored medical, dental vision and 401k retirement plan benefits offered. Employer paid life and disability benefits and paid vacation and sick time. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving multi-specialty healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers that serve throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.