Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking a medical records specialist to support a busy Sleep Center office in Leesburg, Virginia.
- Creates new medical records and retrieves existing medical records in eClinicalWorks.
- Delivering records.
- Assist with administrative duties at the front desk
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience in Electronic Medical Records (eClinicalWorks)
- Understanding of basic human anatomy, medical terminology and procedures for application in the patient referral / pre-certification / authorization processes.
- Intermediate computer skills including use of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), electronic mail, physician practice management, and electronic medical records systems.
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people under stressful circumstances.
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits including employer sponsored health, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, 401(k) and profit sharing. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing healthcare organization that employs over 200 medical providers throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in over 100 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.