Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking an experienced Payroll and Human Resources Administrator to support our busy Payroll and Human Resources department located in our management services office in Leesburg, Virginia.
The Payroll and Human Resources Administrator is responsible for day-to-day payroll and HR functions. This important position acts as a liaison for employees in the medical practices across over 100 different physical office locations.
Job Duties may include:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for over 1,200 employees in ADP Workforce Now
- Oversee the daily accounting operations;
- Works to ensure that LMG remains in compliance with all applicable payroll law
- Reviews and monitors all payroll processing to ensure accuracy, timeliness and compliance
- Performs and reviews payroll reconciliations
- Acts as a subject matter expert for Payroll, including ADP Workforce Now
- Provides customer service support for questions and requests from other supporting departments, subsidiary staff and executive management
- Responsible to provide supporting documentation in conjunction with audits or similar activities
- Acts as the administrator for ADP Workforce Now
- Provides support to the Human Resources department, such as benefit invoice reconciliation, recruitment and general customer services.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Experience processing payroll in ADP Workforce Now
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with Accounting and HR team members, other support staff, operational staff, external parties and upper management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation and credit check
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience processing payroll
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Medical office experience a plus
- HR experience a plus
- Experience with payroll tax and accounting and analyzing processes and access controls, planning improvements, driving change, and managing priorities
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of payroll
Job Type: Full-time