Vienna, VA 22182
Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, has exciting employment opportunities for a Women’s Health Registered Nurse in Vienna, VA.
General Medical Assistant responsibilities include:
- Assisting Physician with clinical procedure
- Assisting physician with general patient care
- Assessing patient needs and planning care for procedures
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must have strong clinical skills
- Must be able to work independently and on a team
- Must have problem solving skills
- EMR experience preferred (Pulse and/or ECW)
- Experience with inventory/stocking medical supplies
- Professional demeanor
- Bi-lingual not required but a plus
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. Employer sponsored medical, dental vision and 401k retirement plan benefits offered. Employer paid life and disability benefits and paid vacation and sick time. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving multi-specialty healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers that serve throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Purcellville to Alexandria , VA.