Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking a medical billing specialist for our phone team.
General Medical Billing Specialist responsibilities include:
- Answering phone calls from patients regarding medical bills.
- Acting as a liaison between patients and medical offices in resolving issues with billing.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently and on a team
- Must have problem solving skills
- EMR experience preferred (Pulse and/or ECW)
- Professional demeanor
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) not required but a plus
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. Employer sponsored medical, dental vision and 401k retirement plan benefits offered. Employer paid life and disability benefits and paid vacation and sick time. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving multi-specialty healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers that serve throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria