Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to join one of our busy family practice located in Springfield, Virginia.
- Assisting Physician with clinical procedures
- Obtaining patient vital signs
- Assisting physician with general patient care and medical coding
- Cleaning and stocking exam rooms
- Taking supply inventory and taking orders
– Ability to think independently- Problem solving skills
– EMR experience preferred (Pulse and/or ECW)
– Willingness to participate in training- Experience with inventory/stocking medical supplies- Detail oriented
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Professional demeanor
– 3 – 5 years of clinical experienceLoudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits.
– Bilingual a plus!
This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization encompassing 23 medical and surgical specialties in over 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.
- High school or equivalent
- Medical Assistant certificate preferred