This is an employed position offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Loudoun Medical Group (LMG) , one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multispecialty group practices in Virginia, is looking for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join a busy Vascular surgery practice in Reston, VA.
This position will play an essential role in the patient’s Pre-operative, Intra-operative and Post-Operative Vascular Surgery care. This position will primarily see patients in the office setting, but may also act as first assist during surgical procedures and round on hospitalized patients. As a member of the team you will work under the supportive supervision of the best Vascular professionals in the field to develop a plan of care by ordering and interpreting labs and diagnostic studies.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• State license and PA certification
• Professional and caring demeanor with good communication skills.
• Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition
• Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal
• Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients
• Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical exams
• Administer or order diagnostic tests
• Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval
• Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens and health maintenance
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 250 medical providers that serve over 160,000 patients throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Purcellville to Alexandria.*
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Education: Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program
Experience: 2-3 years in a medical surgical group practice but will entertain new Grads.
License / Certification:
- Current Virginia PA License
- Certification by the National Commission of the Certification of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
For more information or to apply send your cover letter and resume to Mary Free at mfree2lmgdoctors.com.