Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking an experience Ultrasound Technician to support a busy Maternal-Fetal Medicine practice with offices in Fairfax and Reston.
General Medical Assistant responsibilities include:
- Perform high-risk obstetric ultrasounds under direction of a maternal-fetal specialist.
- Monday-Friday – 8:00am-4:30pm
- Must have strong clinical skills
- Must be able to work independently and on a team
- Must have problem solving skills
- Bi-lingual not required but a plus
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. Employer sponsored medical, dental vision and 401k retirement plan benefits offered. Employer paid life and disability benefits and paid vacation and sick time. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving multi-specialty healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers that sehttps://employers.indeed.com/p#rve throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.