Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking an experienced Human Resources Administrator to support our busy Human Resources department located in our management services office in Leesburg, Virginia.
The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for day-to-day HR functions. This important position acts as a liaison for employees in the medical practices across over 120 different physical office locations.
Job Duties may include:
- Provide administrative support in the area of benefit administration.
- Provide support to the recruitment process, including posting jobs, scheduling interviews, conducting pre-screening and reference checks.
- Assists in organizational training and development efforts.
- Participate in design, development and updating policies and procedures, handbooks, and related human resources materials.
- Assist with on boarding of new employees.
- Assist with workers comp claims as well as disability claims.
- Assist with performance evaluations.
- Assists employees separating from LMG employment to include performing exit interviews.
- Assist with employee relations issues.
- Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong interpersonal skills working with all levels of employees including other support staff, executive management and practice owners.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Human ResourcesDesired Skills
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Medical office experience a plus
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of payroll