Loudoun Medical Group (LMG) , one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multispecialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to oversee and coordinate the delivery of patient care in an internal medicine practice setting in Leesburg, Virginia. This position would rotate between the medical office and the hospital to support two hospitalists.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- State license and NP or PA certification
- Professional and caring demeanor with good communication skills.
• Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition
• Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal
• Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients
• Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical exams
• Administer or order diagnostic tests
• Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval
• Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens and health maintenance
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 225 medical providers that serve over 160,000 patients throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in over 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.