Alexandria, VA 22304
Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking experienced full-time, part-time, and PRN registered nurses to support endoscopy in a busy digestive disease specialty practice in Alexandria, Virginia.
– assisting the physician with general patient care and medical coding
– cleaning and stocking exam rooms
– Extensive clinical experience
– Trouble shooting ability – Problem solving skills
– EMR experience/computer expertise
– Familiarity with vaccines (pediatric and travel)
– Experience with inventory/stocking medical supplies
– Detail oriented
– Experience with staff scheduling
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Professional and able to work independently at time
– 2 years of clinical experience
– Experience with EMR system preferred but not required
– Experience in endoscopy a plus!
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 175 medical providers that serve over 160,000 patients throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 71 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.