Woodbridge, VA 22192
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
Loudoun Medical Group, P.C., through its member practice, Comprehensive Sleep Care Center (CSCC), the premiere sleep medicine practice and sleep laboratory in northern Virginia, seeks a durable medical equipment (DME) technician. This position is full-time and involves dispensing sleep-related durable medical equipment (DME) to patients of a busy sleep medicine practice and sleep lab. Equipment dispensed includes CPAP and BIPAP machines, as well as all corresponding supplies and accessories. Duties also include completing set-up paperwork with patients. This position is housed in three office locations and requires travel. These locations are in Woodbridge, Alexandria and Dumfries.
- At least one year of hands on clinical experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong computer/EMR skills
- Experience with inventory/stocking medical supplies
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional attitude
- Must be able to work independently and with others
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits including employer sponsored health, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, 401(k) and profit sharing. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in over 120 clinical locations from Purcellville to Alexandria.