Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking an experienced part-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to oversee and coordinate the delivery of patient care in a large gastroenterology practice setting in Lansdowne, Virginia.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- State license and NP or PA certification
- Professional and caring demeanor with good communication skills.
- Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition
- Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical exams
- Administer or order diagnostic tests
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval
- Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed medications and health maintenance
- Electronic health records (eClinicalWorks) are used throughout all facets of patient care
- Ability to start an IV and administer IV medications and IV fluids
- Operate an AED device
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 225 medical providers that serve over 160,000 patients throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in over 120 clinical locations from Purcellville to Alexandria.