Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, has exciting employment opportunities for experienced medical receptionist with dental experience. A candidate with experience with dental education, medical insurance knowledge and great customer service is exactly what we are seeking! This full-time position takes place in a busy sleep medicine practice in Lansdowne, VA.
- Dental/Medical Knowledge and terminology
- Excellent communication skills
- Poised and professional
- Organized, systematic and with great follow-through
- Medical insurance verification and authorization knowledge
- Positive Attitude and Enthusiasm
- Ability to multi task
- Solution focused
- Detailed oriented
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Sales experience preferred
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Verifying benefits and ensuring the Out of Pocket cost estimates are accurate
- Ensuring that patients meet the criteria for Oral appliance therapy.
- Act as a liaison between the Dentist, Oral appliance vendors, and the patients keeping good lines of communication open throughout the process.
- Educating patients about oral appliances and sleep apnea ensuring they fully understand their treatment plan.
- Discussing the treatment plans with the patients and ensuring full understanding of the therapy and compliance requirements.
- Ensuring the patient is scheduled for all required visits.
- Documenting financial arrangements
- Implementing the office financial policies
- Consistent follow ups with patients to get them scheduled for their treatment.
- Dealing with difficult patients and doing public relation calls to patients
- Ensuring orders are complete and are placed in a timely manner.
- Monitoring Oral appliance orders, shipping, and confirming delivery to the patient.
- Monitoring production and collections
- Meeting set goals
- Submitting weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits including employer sponsored health, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, 401(k) and profit sharing. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing healthcare organization that employs over 200 medical providers throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in over 100 clinical locations from Purcellville to Alexandria, VA.