Loudoun Medical Group (LMG) , one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant with Medical Scheduling experience to oversee and coordinate the delivery of patient care in a internal medicine practice in Alexandria, Virginia.
Medical Assistant / Medical Scheduler Job Requirements:
- Assisting Physician with clinical procedures
- Obtaining patient vital signs
- Cleaning and stocking exam rooms
- Scheduling patients for procedures
- Entering information in to EMR system
- Obtaining patient information
- Answering multi-line phone system
- Assisting at the front desk
- Placing reminder calls
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently and on a team
- Must have problem solving skills
- EMR experience preferred
- Professional demeanor
- Bi-lingual not required but a plus
- Professional and caring demeanor with good communication skills.
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in over 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.