Loudoun Medical Group (LMG) , one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multispecialty group practices in Virginia, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant interested in joining a pediatric practice group with offices in Leesburg and Sterling. This position would rotate back and forth between the Sterling and Leesburg offices.
• Experience Preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree
• State license and NP or PA certification
• Professional and caring demeanor with good communication skills.
• Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition
• Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal
• Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients
• Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical exams
• Administer or order diagnostic tests
• Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval
• Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens and health maintenance
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 250 medical providers throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in over 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria