Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, has exciting employment opportunities for experienced Patient Care Coordinator to support a busy Sleep Medicine Practice in Lansdowne, Virginia.
- Educate and encourage patients on the treatment they may need, such as PAP therapy or oral appliance therapy.
- Provide accurate cost estimations for CPAP or oral appliance treatment.
- Educate patients on their insurance benefits in accordance with the services they may need.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Previous dental or DME (PAP therapy) experience is required.
- Insurance experience and understanding
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently and on a team
- Must have problem-solving skills
- EMR experience preferred
- Professional demeanor
- Bi-lingual not required but a plus
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. Employer sponsored medical, dental vision and 401k retirement plan benefits offered. Employer paid life and disability benefits and paid vacation and sick time. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving multi-specialty healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers that serve throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Purcellville to Alexandria.