Loudoun Medical Group (LMG) , one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multispecialty group practices in Virginia, is looking for a Physician Assistant with orthopedic and podiatry experience to join a busy practice with offices in Leesburg, VA.
This position requires experience and the ability to work closely with physicians.
• Experience in orthopedic and podiatry required.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• State license and NP or PA certification
• Professional and caring demeanor with good communication skills.
• Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition
• Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal
• Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients
• Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical exams
• Administer or order diagnostic tests
• Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval
• Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens and health maintenance
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 250 medical providers that serve over 160,000 patients throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.*