Salary: $88,000.00 to $124,000.00 /year
Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to oversee and coordinate the delivery of patient care in a large family medicine practice setting in Alexandria, Virginia.
Kingstowne Internal Medicine, an LMG affiliate since 2012, provides comprehensive primary care services to patients and maintains a strong approach of patient-centered care. They recognize the importance of delivering quality, coordinated medical care and realize that the foundation of a solid medical practice is quality medical care and patient satisfaction. As Kingstowne Internal Medicine plans to open a new urgent care in Alexandria, VA, we are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join the team.
Compensation: The base salary for this full-time position is based on choice of benefit package with a range of $88,000 – $100,000. In addition, a generous bonus compensation is in place based on volume which has potential to raise the salary range from $100,000-$124,000.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- State license and NP or PA certification
- Professional and caring demeanor with good communication skills.
- Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition
- Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical exams
- Administer or order diagnostic tests
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval
- Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed medications and health maintenance
- Electronic health records (eClinicalWorks) are used throughout all facets of patient care
- Ability to start an IV and administer IV medications and IV fluids
- Operate an AED device
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 225 medical providers that serve over 160,000 patients throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in over 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.