Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, seeks an experienced Medical Office Manager to oversee and coordinate the delivery of patient care in a busy, specialty practice in Leesburg, VA.
This position requires strong administration and leadership skills.
Primary duties include:
– Management of all day to day practice administrative tasks
– Ensuring that the office is properly staffed (including both hiring and scheduling) and that staff members are adequately trained on systems as well as office policies, processes, and procedures
– Payroll (time entry)
– Accounts payable (bill entry and check processing)
– Practice growth / marketing
– Supply ordering / vendor liaison
– Providing excellent patient service to include answering inquiries and resolving issues
– Three to five years of progressive office administration experience in health care setting
– Knowledge of healthcare and CPT coding regulations required
– Experience with EMR system preferred (ECW and Pulse and plus))
– Must be able to work independently with a high level of autonomy
– Should have strong problem solving and decision-making skills
– Bilingual a plus
Strong candidates will have the ability to master administrative duties and manage projects from start to finish with a high level of independence.
LMG provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits that include employer sponsored health, dental and vision insurance, paid life and long-term disability insurance, 401k retirement savings plan, profit sharing and many other voluntary supplemental benefits.
As one of the largest and most diverse multi-specialty practice in Virginia, our physicians are linked by a highly sophisticated structure of management and clinical support services. LMG employs more than 300 providers who render healthcare services for nearly 200,000 distinct patients throughout 35 medical and surgical specialties in over 100 clinical locations from Purcellville to Alexandria, Virginia.