Loudoun Medical Group, P.C., through its member practice, Comprehensive Sleep Care Center (CSCC), the premiere sleep medicine practice and sleep laboratory in northern Virginia, seeks a full-time independently contracted Dentist.
CSCC operates 8 sites in northern Virginia and Maryland, through which patients receive consultative, diagnostic, and treatment services in office space with adjoining sleep laboratories at each site. Dentists specializing in sleep medicine focus on the use of oral appliance therapies to treat sleep-disordered breathing, including snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). Candidates must be enthusiastic about sleep medicine and interested in helping us provide complex sleep treatment. This full-time dentist position requires potential travel to 5 office locations in Arlington, Bethesda, Chantilly Lansdowne and Dumfries.
Essential Skills and Requirements include:
- Take impressions for oral appliances for sleep apnea
- Dispense the oral appliance device to patients and make any necessary adjustments
- Handle any adjustments or warranty work associated with oral appliances already dispensed to patients.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills..
- Demonstrate customer service skills.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate teamwork skills. Follow HIPAA policies to maintain the privacy and security of patient information.
- Comply with professional standards of conduct.
This practice maintains a strong approach of patient-centered care. We recognize the importance of delivering quality, coordinated medical care and realize that the foundation of a solid medical practice is quality medical care and patient satisfaction.
Operations are volume-driven, and successful candidates will be able to maintain a positive outlook and empathetic bedside manner in a fast-paced environment.
As one of the largest employers in Loudoun County, Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 320 medical providers who serve over 250,000 patients throughout 37 medical and surgical specialties in 142 clinical locations from Purcellville to Alexandria.