Loudoun Medical Group (LMG) , one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multispecialty group practices in Virginia, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistants interested in Urogynecology in Reston, Virginia.
- Schedule will be 5 days per week, Mon-Fri (no evenings or weekends)
- Supervising physician is board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive SurgeryPrevious OB, GYN, or Urology experience is required
- State licensure and board certification is required
- Experience in OB, Gynecology, or Urology experience is required.
- State license and NP or PA certification
- Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical exams
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval
- Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens and health maintenance
- Administer or order diagnostic tests
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients
- Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition
- Professional and caring demeanor with good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must love building relationships
- with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers throughout 25 medical and surgical specialties in over 100 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.