Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is currently seeking an experienced Medical Office Receptionist with strong typing skills to support a large and very busy maternal-fetal specialty practice in Fairfax, VA.
- Greeting patients as they arrive at the office
- Confirming insurance eligibility
- Answering the phones and sending messages through the office electronic medical record
- Collecting co-pays and other patient payments
- Scheduling appointments
- Typing up medical reports.
- 8:30-4:30, Monday-Friday.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently and on a team
- Must have problem solving skills
- EMR experience preferred
- Professional demeanor
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. Employer sponsored medical, dental vision and 401k retirement plan benefits offered. Employer paid life and disability benefits and paid vacation and sick time. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving multi-specialty healthcare organization that employs over 330 medical providers that serve throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.