Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, has an exciting employment opportunity for an experienced Medical Billingto support a busy orthopaedic practice in Leesburg, VA.
Review charges for accurate coding and submit claims to various insurance payers
- Ability to quickly post charges and enter payments.
- Aggressively review accounts receivables for rejections/denials and follow up with insurance companies regarding outstanding claims
- Able to understand, review and troubleshoot denied claims
- Answer patient calls and correspondence related to billing issues in a professional and courteous manner
- 3-4 years medical billing/office experience
- Ability to multitask and work in an open team environment
- Advanced Computer skills with strong written, oral, and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to plan and prioritize work
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. Employer sponsored medical, dental vision and 401k retirement plan benefits offered. Employer paid life and disability benefits and paid vacation and sick time. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving multi-specialty healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers that serve throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.