Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking an experienced medical assistant with x-ray technician experience to support a busy urgent care practice in Leesburg, VA .
This position requires at least on year of experience and the ability to work closely with physicians.
Responsibilities include performing regular medical assistant duties and take x-rays when necessary. This position will maintain daily operations including equipment supplies, film storage, retrieval and record keeping.
• Graduation from an accredited Radiology Technology Program preferred.
• Minimum of one year of medical assistant experience preferred.
• Must have and maintain current certification as an X-Ray technician within the state.
• Must also obtain and maintain CPR certification.
– Must be willing to work some weekends and holidays.
• Experience with EMR system a plus. Loudoun Medical Group provide compensation and benefits.
This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 250 medical providers 24 medical and surgical specialties in over 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.