Desktop Support Technician
Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, seeks a Desktop Support Technician to work in the Alexandria and Loudoun County area. Successful candidate will be responsible for installing, upgrading, configuring, and troubleshooting software/hardware on PCs used to support electronic medical record and practice management applications. In addition, the Desktop Support Technician will receive calls and email requests from end-users experiencing problems with hardware, software, and other computer-related technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, upgrade, configure, and troubleshoot software/hardware on desktops, Tablet PCs, smartphones, and other devises used to support medical office operations.
- Provide remote and on-site technical end-user support for all applications and devices used in medical offices.
- Receive and track PC hardware/software related calls from end-users, triaging calls and resolving issues.
- Assist in inventory management as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned..
Position Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years Desktop/Helpdesk Support experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows client/server administration, including operating system installation, updates.
- Experience with MS applications and operating systems, including MS Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory, Citrix highly desired.
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications, switches, routers.
- Very strong, proven customer service skills, especially the ability to build personal relationships with non-technical customers.
- Excellent communication, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, team environment.
BA/BS in Information Technologies or equivalent experience
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 250 medical providers that serve over 160,000 patients throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.