Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, has exciting employment opportunities for experienced Scheduling Coordinator to support a busy Sleep Medicine Practice in Lansdowne, Virginia.
- Scheduling patients for sleep studies, follow up appointments, etc.
- Entering information in to EMR system
- Obtaining patient information
- Answering multi-line phone system
- Assisting at the front desk
- Placing reminder calls
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently and on a team
- Must have problem solving skills
- EMR experience preferred
- Professional demeanor
- Bi-lingual not required but a plus
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. Employer sponsored medical, dental vision and 401k retirement plan benefits offered. Employer paid life and disability benefits and paid vacation and sick time. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving multi-specialty healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers that serve throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Purcellville to Alexandria.